Pediatric Kids Dentistry now made easier with the assistance of Claremont Smile Design Dental Clinic
Children are often considered little bundles of joys because of their smiles, laughter and the heaps of joy they bring to a household or a community. A child with a beautiful smile is a delightful thing to strive for and our goal as a clinic is to help you and your child have the best pediatric dental care that is possible. Focusing on oral hygiene and dental health should start from a young age and our team of experts can help you deal with all aspects of pediatric dental care qualitatively and affordably.
Pediatric dentistry is a branch in dentistry that focuses on the dental problems and dental health of children beginning from the age of infancy until their adolescence. This is a specialised field because children have slightly different requirements and problems in their mouth and teeth as compared to adults.
They have milk teeth that fall away at a certain age, fewer teeth and a more delicate and developing setup that needs to be dealt with, with extra care and consideration. Our clinic offers services unparalleled by any child dentist in Gurgaon as we have a team of experienced pediatric dentists who have been working in the field for a long time.
Listed below are a few examples in which the services of our pediatric dentist should be availed:
- In case of any dental injury caused during accidents while playing or otherwise.
- If your child’s teeth are not aligned and need external space maintainers
- If your child has a diet that comprises excess sugars, regular checkups are essential to avoid potential threats from manifesting
- If your child has cavities or tooth fillings that need to be fixed
- If a tooth has to be extracted in case of extreme decay or damage
- If a child has an incorrect tooth setup that prevents them from biting correctly
- If they have diseases that suggest oral conditions like hay fever, hyperactivity disorder, asthma, diabetes etc. these may be at times an indicator of an underlining dental issue
- If your child has a problem with excessive use of the pacifier or thumb sucking availing the services of a dental paediatrician can help in counselling and corrective mechanisms.
- If a parent or guardian needs any specific nutrition or diet requirements for their child’s oral health.
- In the case of general dental health, an examination to evaluate the risk assessment of diseases from a parent to a child.
- If a child shows any indicators of gum disease like ulcers, pediatric periodontal disease, mucoceles etc.
- If a child needs treatment for a root canal.
- If a child has any problems with salivating
- If your child has poor oral hygiene a pediatric dentist can help correct that.
- In case a parent or guardian feels like the water supply has a dearth of fluoride that can cause potential dental concerns in the future.
If an individual notices symptoms like a light brown colour on a tooth or white spots scattered across their children’s teeth getting a dental checkup from our clinic which is the best child dentist in Gurgaon is very important before the problem becomes worse.
Consult our experts today
Children usually love treats like chocolate and sugary sweets which can often cause damage to their teeth through cavities, discolouring, decay etc. The problems with a child’s dental health vary greatly from an adult’s, making it all the more important to avail the services of a pediatric dentist who is an accomplished professional in the field.
It is a parent’s responsibility to take care of their child’s dental health and in this regard, our clinic has some of the best pediatric dentists in Gurgaon that can help you take care of your kid’s primary death. Give our expert team a call to avail immediate assistance.